miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

Baby pink and Blue

Hello everybody !

Today I wanted to post an outfit I created for myself.  It is a combination of a skinny baby pink jeans and the most confortable top I have purchased so far, which is blue.  Combined they are a great match, you have all the sweetness going on in the bottom and you stamp the strong element with a dark tone blouse.



Here it is, I used it for a brunch I got invited and got some compliments :).
It is ideal for a casual day, you know, brunch, lunch or coffee in the afternoon or whatever it is casual for you :).
BTW, the top is from Pull & Bear.
 
 
Wedges are from Nine West
 
I bought this necklace some time ago in a local store.
I loved the combination of all the colors.
 
I found this skinny jeans at Stradivarius.  I really wanted a different tone jeans other that BLUE JEANS, getting bored of those...Unfortunately, I haven't found so many colored skinnies, but still looking for them !
 
 
Hope you like it !!
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario