sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2012

The weekend mani

Hi everybody!!

This week has passed soo fast, it has been crazy!
I started my diet and so far it has been good, although I went to Starbucks and well, you can't drink water there!! So.. I ordered the vanilla latte with no sugar on the vanilla and splenda, it's delicious and a great option for your waist line :)



Now that we are actually in the weekend, it is always a good time to get our nails done, isn't? With all the craziness of the week there's just not enought time to do this right except for changing the nail color.

Since It's been raining, I decided to go for the dark colors, this one is from OPI.

Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window.
It's from the America tour collection.
You might be thinking this is last season, but I don't have any sisters to share nail polish and I have so many that they last a looong time !



By the way, I am thinking on trying new nail art, simple since I'm not so good at drawing and all that, any suggestions?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario